P4C.COM Limited Terms and Conditions
Below you will find our terms and conditions. Any questions or worries – please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read this Agreement carefully as it governs your use of the p4c.com website (the “Site”). By continuing to use the Site you are agreeing to the terms that appear below. Some of the services on the Site are free to access and others are only available on a paid-for basis (“Subscription Services”). Part A below applies to all services, Part B applies only to the Subscription Services. If you are under 18, you should ask your parents to check these terms. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
These terms were last updated on 25 April 2018.
PART A: GENERAL TERMS
Provision of Service
1. The Site is owned and operated by p4c.com Limited (company number: 06548227), whose registered office is at 70 Littleover Lane, Derby, Derbyshire DE23 6JG. (“p4c.com”). If you are accessing the service under your institution’s subscription arrangement, the terms agreed on behalf of your institution will apply and will prevail over this Agreement.
Limited rights to use content
2. All material displayed on the Site (“Content”) belongs to p4c.com or its contributors. Subject to clause 2.2, you may retrieve and display the Content on a computer screen, print pages on paper, or store such pages in electronic form on disk (but not on any server or other storage device connected to an external network) for your own personal, educational, non-commercial purposes and for the benefit of your pupils.
3. Some of the Content on the site will be subject to additional restrictions – the relevant copyright notice will make it clear where that is the case. You must comply with such restrictions.
4. You may not (without prior written permission from p4c.com):
- redistribute any of the Content or supply it to other adults (particularly by using it as part of any collection, library, archive, intranet or similar service);
- remove the copyright or trade mark notice from any copies of Content made under this Agreement;
- create a database in electronic or structured manual form by systematically downloading and storing all or large sections of the Content;
- modify or reproduce any of the Content with a view to commercially exploiting it.
Limited rights for trainers
5. If you give courses to adults in p4c, you may use a limited number of this Site’s resources but you should not provide your clients with digital files or print-offs to take away. You should always acknowledge the source of any materials you use from this site. You may use on any material you have submitted to p4c.com as a contributor. You may not copy and distribute any other resources from p4c.com. You may demonstrate any aspects of the website ‘live’ to people who attend your courses. You may also, of course, share ideas you have gained from materials on p4c.com in oral form and use ideas from p4c.com as models for work of your own.
6. p4c.com will use its reasonable skill and care in making the Site available to you and in ensuring its continuing availability. However, because of the number of sources from which p4c.com obtains the Content and because of the nature of the Internet, p4c.com does not give you any other warranties. In particular, you should not take the accuracy or availability of the information for granted and p4c.com makes no warranty that the Site is free from infection by viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties.
Limitation of Liability
7. In respect of the Content which is available free on the Site, p4c.com will use its reasonable endeavours to resolve faults but because this content is free you agree that p4c.com will not be liable for any losses you may incur as a result of your use or non-use of that Content. With regard to the Subscription Services, you agree that your exclusive remedy (in respect of any claim for breach of contract, negligence or otherwise) shall be limited to correction of the relevant Subscription Service or, at your option, a refund of the amount you have paid to p4c.com to receive the relevant Subscription Service less any reasonable allowance for your receipt of the functioning service.
8. Except where we have expressly agreed otherwise, neither you nor p4c.com will be responsible for any losses that the other suffers as a result of a breach of this Agreement except those losses which are a foreseeable consequence of the breach.
10. p4c.com is continually seeking to improve the Site and services offered. p4c.com reserves the right, at its discretion, to make changes to any part of the Site. In respect of any Subscription Services, we will ensure that any changes do not materially decrease the functionality of those services.
11. In respect of non-Subscription Services, p4c.com may change or add to this Agreement as a result of its policy of updating and improving the Site or for security, legal or regulatory reasons. Such changes will not affect any contract that relates to ongoing Subscription Services that you have with p4c.com at the time of the changes.
12. The Site contains links to other web sites and resources (either directly or through frames) and, where possible, p4c.com will make clear where such links are being made. Independent third parties provide these sites and p4c.com is not responsible and shall not be liable for the availability or content of these outside resources.
13. In respect of the free parts of the Site, there is no specific time limit applying to your access and use. However, p4c.com reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access and use of the free parts of the Site at any time. It may exercise the right with or without notice.
14. You may not assign, sub-licence or otherwise transfer this Agreement or your rights of access to the Site.
15. Failure by either party to exercise any right or remedy under this Agreement does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy.
16. A person who is not party to this Agreement shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any of its terms.
17. English law will apply to this Agreement and both you and p4c.com agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
PART B: SUBSCRIPTION SERVICES
18. p4c.com offers some services for which it charges a fee (“Subscription Services”). Details of what is included in those services (and the fee payable) are described in the relevant area of the p4c.com web site (the “Site”). Clause 23 The Terms below sets out provisions which are specific to certain Subscription Services. Part A (above) The General Terms also applies to Subscription Services and include certain exclusions and limitations on p4c.com’s and your liabilities under this Agreement. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Terms: Provision of All Paid-For Subscription Services
p4c.com will try to process your subscription promptly but does not guarantee that any Subscription Service will be available to you by any specified time. By submitting your order you are agreeing that we may process your subscription and begin the service – once we have done so, you will not be able to cancel the order and receive a refund of the fee paid.
Each subscription for any Subscription Service is solely for use by you. p4c.com reserves the right to monitor usage of the Subscription Services using your ID. In the event that unauthorised users are accessing any Subscription Service using your ID then, without prejudice to its other rights and remedies, p4c.com reserves the right to charge you an amount equal to the charges which would have been payable had each unauthorised user subscribed for the Subscription Services themselves.
If p4c.com reasonably believes that your ID is being used in any way which is not permitted by this Agreement, p4c.com reserves the right to suspend access rights immediately on giving notice to you and to block access from your ID until the issue has been resolved. p4c.com may terminate this Agreement by giving notice to you if you are in breach of this Agreement and in such case, p4c.com is not obliged to refund you any fees. p4c.com may terminate this Agreement if it discontinues a Subscription Service, in which case it will give you reasonable notice and you are entitled to a refund of that part of any fee which relates to the unexpired period of the relevant service.
Any other refunds will be given at the discretion of the Company Management.