1. Who we are
2. What information do we collect about subscribers?
Information required to provide you with the service
- Email address: This is the necessary means by which subscribers log in to the website and maintain a unique ‘identity’. The email is also necessary because part of the service is to inform subscribers about problems such as accessing the website and about significant new resources, updates and support. These communications are an essential part of the service we provide and we will send you them unless you ask us not to.
- Name: This is required to facilitate communication between the company’s administrators and subscribers in the case of problems and enquiries.
- School name: This is required to facilitate communication between the company’s administrators and subscribers in the case of problems and enquiries.
- Billing address: This is required to facilitate communication between the company’s administrators and subscribers in the case of problems and enquiries.
Information you may submit voluntarily
You may choose to submit information about yourself in your ‘profile’. This is purely voluntary. You may delete the information at any time by clicking your name after logging in to the P4C.COM website and making changes.
3. Marketing messages and third parties
We will not send you marketing information of any kind. Subscription reminders are sent for your own convenience as are messages to inform you of significant changes and additions to the website.
We will not share your information with any third parties. We may disclose your personal data if legally required to do so by a governmental entity or regulatory authority.
4. How do we store the information we collect about you?
Information you provide to us will ordinarily be stored on the secure servers of our web hosts. However, we use the following third-party servers to store some of your private information:
5. How can you access and change the information we have about you?
You can access much of the information we have about you after login by clicking on the ‘Account’ link on the website or on your own name.
If you would like a copy of all the personal information we hold about you, please email our Administrative Officer at [email protected]
6. How long will we keep your information for?
We will hold your personal information on our website for as long as you are a subscriber. We will hold your information for up to five years after your subscription has expired to enable you to resubscribe more conveniently should you wish do to so. You have the right to ask us to immediately delete any data we hold about you after your subscription has expired or after you have cancelled a subscription. You can do this by emailing our Administrative Officer at [email protected]
We will hold information about billing on our accounts system in line with our obligations to the tax authorities.
The P4C.COM website uses the following cookies:
This cookie is used for the Cookie Consent form that appears on the website for new viewers. Once they accept that cookies are used on the site the the cookie is placed on the browser to inform the website that this popup no longer needs to appear. No personal information is stored but the ID is used to assign the payment information to the transaction at Stripes end.
This cookie is used for the purposes of any transaction on the website. Each browser is given a personal ID in the event of a purchase of membership. Personal information is not stored in the cookie.
- __cfduid, optimizelyEndUserId
Used by Cloudflare for the purpose of rendering the website page and adding optimisations for their third party security. It allows the site to be visible but not display an IP address (for security) . No personal information is stored.
Used by Paid Membership Pro to track conversions from visitor to subscriber. No personal information stored.
- wfvt_3835979076, wfwaf-authcookie-32fe529c39a0891813289c2ac07c5bd9
Used by the plugin WordFence to approve the user as being Human so that they may access the website. This is to stop scanning bots or hackers from attacking the website.
Used by Google Analytics to track a visitor to the website and follow their path. Used to improve the website functionality and experience and track amount of visitors. This cookie collects non identifiable information such as Browser Type, Operating System, Referring URL and time spend on pages of the website.
8. What will happen in the case of a data breach?
If the security of our web host is breached, they have an obligation to inform us and we have an obligation to inform you.
That is also the case for Stripe and Kashflow, the web services we use for payment and accounting respectively.
10. Contacts and complaints about our data protection policies and practices
by email to [email protected]
or write to us at: The P4C Co-operative, 70 Littleover Lane,, Derby, DE23 6JG
You also have the right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). Details of how to contact the ICO can be found at https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/ . You can also report a concern to the ICO via their website at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ .
Last updated: 08 May 2018